JEROME RUSSELL Punky Colour Platinum Bleach Kit
What is it?
Achieve vivid, long-lasting results with Punky's all-in-one Platinum Bleach Kit. Punky's 2-step system takes platinum to a whole new level! Our special bleach powder helps to control lifting when combined with our 40 volume cream activator. The conditioning Platinum Blonde toner brightens all the way to pure platinum.
What makes it special?
- Kit Includes: 4 oz Platinum Conditioning Toner, 2 oz 40 Volume Activator, Lightest & Brightest Bleach Packet, 1 Pair of Gloves, 1 Applicator Brush
- Extra conditioning benefits added to the peroxide & toner to help maintain moisture balance for softer, shinier hair.
- Punky's Platinum Bleach Kit takes bleaching to a whole new level of bright!
- This kit provides everything you need for platinum perfection!
- Create your own signature level of blonde in 2 easy steps
How to Use
READ THIS FIRST
- Hair should be clean and dry (do not shampoo for at least 24 hrs prior).
- Protect your clothing during application.
- Always wear gloves.
- Do a strand test to determine approximate processing time.
- Use non-metallic containers or utensils around the bleach mixture.
- When opening packet, hold away from face and avoid inhaling contents.
- Do not use on hair that has been processed with metallic dyes, henna or has been previously bleached.
- Do not apply if skin is broken.
- Do not apply directly to the scalp. Keep at least 1/4" off the scalp.
MIXING AND APPLICATION
- Apply to dry hair
- Empty contents of powder packet into a non-metallic bowl
- Gradually add activator and mix to a creamy consistency
- Separate hair into 4 sections from front to back and ear to ear
- Begin application at the back
- Keep bleach 1/4" away from the scalp at all times. Do not apply directly to the scalp at any point during the application process
- Begin processing at room temperature. Check every 10 minutes until desired lightness has been achieved
- Do not save any unused portion of the mixture. Immediately discard unused portion.
- Rinse thoroughly with cool water. Then gently shampoo scalp and hair with a sulfate free shampoo to remove all of the remaining bleach mixture.
- Do not rub scalp during shampooing.
- Check to make sure all of the bleach has been removed from the hair and scalp before proceeding.
- Gently towel blot hair. Do not rub hair dry. Carefully use a wide tooth comb to gently smooth hair
- Hair should be as dry as possible before proceeding.
- You're now ready to go Platinum!
CONDITIONING PLATINUM BLONDE TONER
- Starting at the scalp, work the Platinum Blonde toner up to within 1" from the ends. Do not apply directly to the ends just yet.
- Make sure that the hair is adequately covered with the platinum toner
- Start timing. Average timing is around 5-15 minutes.
- Check after until desired level of platinum is achieved. Immediately work toner through the ends and leave on for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Rinse well. DO NOT SHAMPOO. Towel Dry. 6. Treat hair gently until completely dry. Style as desired.
Lightest & Brightest Powder Bleach: Potassium Persulfate, Sodium Silicate, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum, Huile minerale), Ammonium Persulfate, Sodium Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sodium Alginate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Ultramarines (CI77007) 40 Volume Activator: Water (Aqua, Eau), Hydrogen Peroxide, Ethoxydiglycol, Ceteareth-7, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Stannate, Phosphoric Acid.
Platinum Conditioning Toner: Water (Aqua, Eau), Alcohol Denat., Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Diglycerin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Violet 2 (CI60725).